Thursday, February 24

Ahhh...Health

*deep sigh* I feel better. My sickness is officially behind me.

Yesterday was a busy day at work. I was working in preliminary heating and cooling loads for a school, and for the new AC Nursing Home in Morton. I like busy day's. They go so much faster.

Last night I went to church in Roanoke. They had exhortation for communion. Tom Hoffman (their elder) has such a soft way of coming across. I had a good talk with Wayne Leman after church too. We talked about my decision in choosing a church, and about Gods will. Wayne seems to be a really neat guy with a lot of spiritual focus. Then after church a bunch of people went over to Erin Hodels for brownies and ice cream. I hung out there until around 11.

Tonight is ISU bible study. I haven't decided yet if I'm going or not. I should. I still have to pack though, and with being sick Monday and Tuesday, I didn't get anything done at home. So, I have plenty of stuff to do if I don't go. We'll see I guess.

Friday afternoon I'm heading to Taylor for...(drumroll please).....TOFFEE'S BAPTISM! I'm excited. I'm hoping some of the KS people come on Friday night. From here on out, my weekends are booked until the last weekend in April, with only one weekend free. Whoohoo, I love the single life. :)
  1. Toffee's Baptism
  2. TX Weekend with K-State
  3. Bluffton
  4. Easter
  5. College Weekend! (Alan's Back!)
  6. White House farewell singing (Hosted by themselves)
  7. Free
  8. Roanoke Invite-a-friend (or friends) KS people, you're all officially invited. Please spread the word!

There's my weekend life.

Well folks, I'd better get to work sizing intake and exhaust louvers for the AC home. :) Architect wants to get elevations done. Have a wonderfully stupendously fabulous day.............or something like it.

No comments: