Friday, February 11

Lesson Learned

Well, from now on, after I write my blog, and before I click "Publish", I will copy everything I've written just in case the server screws up and doesn't publish it and you lose everything you just typed. Yep, it happened.

I've lost my enthusiam to leave a blog now, but here's the basics of what I HAD written.

1. Bought my parents an anniversary/Christmas present last night while in Bloomington hanging out with my cousin Mike and going to ISU bible study. (on Job) The present was a "nostalgic" stereo. It was a record/cd/radio/tape player that was in a wooden case that looked like an old radio from the 40's.

2. I'm going to sing at Timber Ridge tonight with the Roanoke Young Group. Then we're going to Sarah Hodels apt. in Morton to hang out.

3. I wish the KS people were coming tonight, but I can't say I blame them for not wanting to show up at 1 o'clock in the morning. I'm just really thankful that they're willing to travel out here so often! Thanks guys! I praise God that he's blessed me with such wonderful Christian friends as helps and examples to keep me challenged and growing spiritually!

4. Robey's getting married this weekend to Angie Hodel from Roanoke. (the reason the KS people are coming) Congrats to both of them and praying for God's richest blessings upon their union. May they serve God more effectively together than they could apart.

Well, I just learned another lesson on blogging. You can't "copy" from where you type your blog, only "paste". So hopefully this one post's when I click "publish", and from now on I write my blog in Word and paste it in. :)

Have a wonderful day being a Servant for Christ!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

This boy gots lots to learn. (How'd yous like that Kansas grammer bys the way?) Highligh your text then Ctrl C (copy) and click where you want it to go Ctrl V (paste). Silly engineer.

Luke said...

Yeah, don't diss me on my blog girl. Lay off. I know that little trick and it didn't work for me. So LAY OFF.

Thanks! Love ya tons.