Sunday, February 13

Another one down

Well...another weekend. I spent some wonderful time with friends. It was a blessing to sing at Timber Ridge.(Home for the Handicapped) We are not here for those people, those people are here for us. There is so much to learn from them, and so often we dismiss them as "useless".

And now it is Sunday afternoon, the KS people took off for home. I'm home alone. And loneliness sets in. But, it's ok. I'm very thankful for the time I've been given with the wonderful Christian friends I have. Our church has such a wonderful blessing in its fellowship.

Robey and Angie are now officially Mr. & Mrs. Robey Schuck (sp?). It was a nice wedding ceremony. Kent Heimer had the service and Tom Hoffman married them.

I'm very very tired. I have been getting behind on sleep for the last week, and it feels as though it's finally caught up to me. I think I'm going to read until I fall asleep.

No comments: