Tuesday, February 22

Somebody's got a case of the Tuesdays!

Yep, still me. My head's worse this morning despite 11 hrs of sleep last night. I've consumed many more drugs though, so the symptoms are lessening. And in case Michelle reads this, yes I took zinc! I'm staying busy at work though, so I don't want to use up personal time on being sick. Dumb sickness.

I've been running heating and cooling loads for the Apostolic Nursing Home that Morton is going to build. It's kind of neat to be able to work on a project that hits close to home. I'm excited for it to start being built! Hopefully I'll get lots of site visits.

I have nothing to say since pretty much all I've done since my last blog is sleep. I hope you have a great Tuesday...and well...if you don't read this until some other day, I hope your next Tuesday is a great one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mich get you hooked on zinc too? Funny...but I think it actually works, sort'a.
~Dona