Saturday, February 19

A Few Days Past

I'm at home on a Saturday afternoon. Wow....I'm at home on a Saturday afternoon. I wish I wasn't. I have nothing against home, but there are other places where I would love to be right now. I was going to be in Elgin with some K-State people, but they backed out 2 days ago. I could be in Kansas City, but I was planning on going to Elgin. So, yeah. I'm at home on a Saturday afternoon.

Things in my life since my last post:
  1. Watched the Manchurian Candidate. It was alright...maybe 2 stars.
  2. Wednesday night church in Washington.
  3. Got a paycheck. (very cool)
  4. Thursday night Bible study at ISU with Earl Ringger. It was a character study on Elijah.
  5. Met an Englishman named Paul. (I think his name was Paul)
  6. Friday night Bible study with Roanoke at Ryan Lugenbuhls over financial stewardship.
  7. Sat in Kirby Lemans hot tub. (heck yeah)
  8. Re-told Eric Knochels story about feeding deer salami wrapper to cats. For those who are wondering, deer salami wrapper is indigestible......and causes constipation, and that's all I'm saying.
  9. Went to Peoria and bought a shirt and tie. After getting it home, I decided I don't like the tie with my suit.
  10. Swept out my car.

Crazily exciting huh? Yeah, I know. I hope this didn't invoke anyone to jealousy.

I think I'm going to take a nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Luke

M said...

You could have come to Detroit like all the other Kansas people were invited, but nobody came. We had Bluffton, Latty, Columbus, and Bloomington company this weekend...and you had been invited. Next time don't sit home on a Saturday when you don't want to. Press on, brother.
~Mitch