Monday, February 21

Somebody's got a case of the Mondays.

And it's me. I'm a sick kid. I went to bed last night with a runny nose. Woke up this morning with a stuffy head, a runny nose, watery eyes, and cold. So, now I'm at work trying to be productive. Well, not right now, I'm on my lunch break.

I got to see Alan Banwart yesterday. He was at church in Bloomington making his way out to Washington D.C. After church we went shopping for awhile before he took of on the next leg of his journey. I bought two shirts and two ties. I think I'm going to take back some of them though. I think I need a girl to go shopping with me. If there are any volunteers out there let me know.

I should really just go home and sleep this afternoon. That's the whole reason I got sick in the first place. I've gotten way behind on my sleep. Silly me.

For those of you who know her or care, Katie Ringger got engaged Sunday to a guy who I didn't know and don't remember where he's from. Sorry. Actually...I think he's from Indianapolis...works for a landscaping company there.

Well, it's back to psuedo-work for me.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Pick me! Pick me! Or did one of those great AC girls from Bluffon, Kiowa, Peoria, Florida or Roanoke already win first round of "Win a Shopping Trip with Luke Knapp"?

Luke said...

whoa, hey, I'm not the one who singled them out. I think we have awesome sisters everywhere!

Anonymous said...

I have a sister named Katie Ringger. But i'm pretty sure it's not the same girl, she's married to a guy form RI.
Anyways i just thought that was interesting